The Year of Double Pleasure
New Year's Day I woke up and as I was sitting, drinking coffee, and reading the bible, my grandson Nehemiah came into the room and offered me a stick of gum.
Suddenly, as he did this, it reminded me of the dream that I had New Year's Eve night. As I was sleeping, a package of DoubleMint chewing gum came down from heaven, opened, and was set before me.
I reached out, took a piece, unwrapped it, and started to chew it.
As I did this, the sweetness and flavor of the gum burst into my mouth producing my taste buds to explode.
It was like my senses: taste, touch, smell, hearing, and sight, along with others like the sense of temperature, pain, and balance were awakened.
As I was chewing one stick of gum I started to reach for another and another, putting them into my mouth in consecutive order.
This is what the Lord is speaking through this dream to me
Double your pleasure, Double your fun!
1. I believe that God is saying to taste and see.
The word of God says for us to "taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessed is he who takes refuge in him." Psalms 34:8
2. I also believe that the world is going to be touched by God's supernatural glory, bringing in a end-time harvest like we have not seen before.
There will be a release of the Shekinah glory that will come and people will feel in a greater way when the gospel is being preached throughout the world.
3. There will be a supernatural release of hearing the gospel.
The word of God says that "the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not." 2 Corinthians 4:3-4
4. God is healing supernaturally the pain of the yesterdays. There has been throughout the years, a spirit of unforgiveness which has attached itself to the people of God. They have gone through the motions and confessions for forgiveness with no relief. God said the debt has been been paid.
5. God is going to speak about the spiritual temperature of the believer. There are many that have had their fire diminished over the past years. They want to be on fire, but they have been in a place of lukewarmness.
God is sending the Holy Spirit to many for a fresh baptizing in the Holy Ghost.
In the word, it says that John the Baptist had a message of repentance through baptism in water, but John said that Christ would baptize them with the Holy Ghost and fire.
Flavor West means that it is water soluble flavoring.
This will be the year that as we put the word of God in our mouths, the anointing will be released through the rivers of God that are within us. John 7:38
This Year will be for many, a year of supernatural manifestations from heaven, invading their lives by the will of God. They will first taste and then they will see the provisions of the Lord.
In our house we always say that God is good all the time.
He is never early or late, but he is always right on time.
This year will be the year of reaching out to the Lord, and as we do there will be no limitation for us in the natural realm.